Our story begins with the enthusiasm of Josef Tappeiner for nature, hunting and fishing, so in 1952 he opened with his wife Katherina Kiniger the hunting and fishing shop in Schlanders, the main town of the Val Venosta in South Tyrol. At the beginning, the shop was located in the so-called "Sachsalber house" in the Gerichtsstrasse. In 1956 the shop was moved to the Hauptstrasse 28. In 1965 the shop was re-laid in the Hauptstrasse 83, where it is still located. Joseph and Katherina led together the business for 20 years. In 1972 her daughter Christine took over the hunting and fishing shop. For more than 40 years she worked with enthusiasm and success. She transmitted the closeness to nature, the interest in weapons and ammunition, and the passion of fishing to her sons Josef and Cornelio and her daughter Angela and also to her grandchildren Thomas and Anna.
In 2019 her son Cornelio took over the hunting and outdoor shop.